Kew Joint Adult Membership Voucher
Save 20% on Gift Membership for a limited time only with code XMAS20 at checkout, ends 10th Dec. Terms apply.
Joint adult membership makes a great gift, offering the two recipients and their guests unlimited visits to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst, our wild botanic garden in Sussex.
Your gift recipient can activate their membership any time within a year of purchase.
Whilst you wait for your gift pack to be delivered you can download our gift certificate.
This gift voucher is for two adults from the same family living at the same address. They may bring one guest each with them when visiting Kew or Wakehurst.
Kew members also enjoy the following benefits:
- Membership newsletters and Kew magazine throughout the year
- A range of exclusive member events and activities
- Priority booking and discounts for a range of popular events including Christmas at Kew and Kew the Music
- 10% discount in Kew shops**
- Exclusive early entry to the Gardens from 1 May to 30 September. Members have exclusive access from 8am*
Gift membership is valid for a year and can be activated by the recipient at any time within a year of purchase.
If you have any questions about Kew gift memberships, or about activating a gift membership voucher, please contact our membership customer service team at email@example.com.
Please note - gift tickets and unregistered membership vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded if lost.
* Restrictions Apply
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 1st December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December