Returns and refunds
Changed your mind?
We hope you are happy with your purchase.
In the event you aren't, please return it in its original condition (including all labels and tags intact) together with proof of purchase within 14 days of receipt and we will be happy to exchange it or give you a refund.
(A very select set of items are not eligible; refer to the list below).
RBG Kew Enterprises Limited
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Refunds for 'change of mind' returns include the cost of the outbound delivery.
Items are returned to us at your own cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that returns arrive safely so we recommend keep proof of postage.
Returns and refunds are not applicable on (unless faulty):
- Ticketed events and gift tickets;
- Items that are personalised or otherwise made-to-order;
- Print on demand products such as extra large prints:
- Perishable goods (e.g. flowers or food);
- Digital products, like books, after you have started to download or stream these;
- Any items with a protective seal that cannot be unsealed. This includes items like cosmetics, creams or perishable goods;
- Face covers and face cover filters;
- DVDs or CDs where the seal has been broken.
Please note - gift tickets and unregistered membership vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded if lost.
Faulty or damaged items
We offer a free returns service if an item is faulty or damaged in transit.
Please contact email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of goods for further details.
Please note we can not accept returns for items purchased online in any of our physical shops.