Grow Pod 2 Indoor Food Growing Kit
The Seed Pantry Grow Pod 2 is designed to produce ultra-fresh food indoors with no soil, no mess and hassle free. The Grow Pod 2 with LED grow light is a smart, automated, hydroponic system for growing plants quicker, even in darker spaces, year round. You don’t need to be a gardener or green fingered, the Seed Pantry Grow Pod 2 does the work for you! It's perfect for growing herbs, salads, flowers and fruiting vegetables, in your kitchen, on your desktop, anywhere really!
If you love cooking, knowing where your food comes from, the Seed Pantry Grow Pod 2 is essential for having the freshest ingredients ready to pick.
- Grow ultra-fresh ingredients essential for cooking
- Automated growing, tells you when to water
- LED grow light with ON/OFF timer feature
- Red/Blue light spectrum for strong healthy plants
- Fast growing hydroponic system
- Optional 'get started' grow pack includes seeds and grow medium
- Advanced growing medium with nutrients
- Grow nutritious, pesticide free crops & flowers too
The Grow Pod 2 sits neatly on your desktop or windowsill at home, to grow high-quality plants using hydroponics and LED grow lights. Learn to grow fresh food and flowers with family and friends indoors.
Included with your Grow Pod 2:
- Seed Pantry Grow Pod 2 with smart controller that tells you when to water
- Adjustable LED grow light plus timer feature for year round growing
- Grow Pod 2 base with 1.2L water reservoir and x2 hydroponic grow pots with seed spacer covers
- Plug in power adaptor - UK mains supply
- Get started user guide
- Size: L26.5cm x W11.5cm x H11.5cm, Weight:1.2kg
- Packaging: Super stylish packaging box, 100% recycled
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 7th December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December