Kew Seedball Shade Mix
A mix of British native wildflowers that are ideal for shadier areas of your garden and balcony. While these will struggle in total shade (as would all flowers!), this mix is designed for spots which receive only dappled sun or sun for just one part of the day (although will grow equally well in areas of full sun).
Each ball contains a mixture of Bellflower, Forget-me-not, Meadow buttercup, Meadowsweet, Oxeye daisy, Ragged robin and Red campion.
Sowing time: from March to May and from August to October
Flowering info: from March to October
- 20 seedballs per tube - approx. 1000 seeds
- Each seedball contains wildflower seeds naturally protected in balls of clay, peat-free compost and chilli powder.
- Simply scatter on bare soil or in pot, leaving 10cm between balls. Seeds naturally protected from being eaten by insects and birds.
- Seeds germinate with water, sprouts seen in 2-4 weeks.
- Chilli powder deters slugs and snails from eating the youg shoots.
- UK native seeds
100% recycled card box
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £4.90 (delivery 3-5 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom