This luxurious hand cream is inspired by the fragrance and beauty of the plants at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Using only the finest ingredients, this handcream is wonderfully fragrant and leaves hands super soft. A thoughtful gift or little indulgence for yourself.
- - 75ml hand cream
- - Recyclable aluminium tube and outer packaging
- - Made in England
- - Contains beeswax
- - Use within 12 months of opening
- Shea Butter: its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it an excellent product for smoothing, soothing and conditioning your skin.
- Aloe Vera: helps to moisturise, soothe, and hydrate the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and supports the production of collagen.
Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Sodium Hydroxide.
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 7th December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December