Golden Oak Earrings
A beautiful and delicate pair of earrings made via a photographic image transposed onto the metal surface, heat treated to seal the ink to ensure it won't fade or be scatched away.
Embossed with a skeleton of a real oak leaf, these earrings look both intricate and realistic and are the perfect gift for any nature lover person.
- 0.5mm aluminum
- Ear wires are Sterling silver
- Width approx. 17mm
- Length approx. 27mm
- Under 2 grams
- The alluminium can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- The sterling silver can be cleaned using a silver cleaning cloth. To prevent silver tarnishing place unworn jewellery away in a jewellery box or roll.
Please note that these items are designed and handcrafted and therefore, there will be slight variations in size, colour and shape making each piece unique.
In the interest of hygiene and for your protection, earrings and pierced jewellery are not eligible for refunds or exchanges, unless faulty.
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 1st December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December