The Microgreen Growing Kit: Pak Choi
Presented in a golden tin, grow four large pots of microgreen Pak Choi, the perfect introduction to Microgreens.
Get started and even take them away with you - grown in the tin so perfect for transport whilst making sure you are getting your daily does of Mighty Greens!
Pak Choi, a pale green microgreen with a slightly sweet, robust flavour. Belonging to the cruciferous family of vegetables and first cultivated in China thousands of years ago, it is now available all over the world. An absolute power green containing vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. Unlike many other fruits and vegetables, pak choi contains traces of the essential micronutrient - the mineral selenium, which helps certain antioxidant enzymes to work. These enzymes remove reactive oxygym species (free radicals) and so prevent oxidative damage to organs and tissues. Selenium also helps the hormone thyroxine, which regulates metabolism.
Each kit contains:
- • 1 variety of organic seeds in reusable tins (enough to grow 4 large tins of Microgreens)
- • Choice of 6 Organic Seeds
- • Gold tin for growing your Microgreens in
- • 4 blocks of organic, vegan, peat-free coir
- • Wooden measuring spoon
- • Easy-to-follow, fool-proof instructions
Good to know: there is no shelf life on these kits - seeds have been known to germinate after 2000 years!!
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 7th December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December