Natural Household Cleaning
Welcome to the world of safer, greener household cleaning!
- Easy-to-follow cleaning recipes to replace common commercial cleaning products with natural alternatives
- Use natural ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard, like lemons, salt, vinegar, and baking soda
- Clean every room of your home with safer, greener options for the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, floors, and more
- Save money by making your own cleaning products rather than buying expensive commercial brands
Discover harmless alternatives to conventional cleaning products, with tips and recipes using lemons, salt, vinegar, baking soda, club soda, and more!
This friendly book will help you become more self-sufficient and benefit your health, the environment, and your bank balance. Self-Sufficiency: Natural Household Cleaning is packed with clear, easy-to-follow cleaning recipes to replace common commercial cleaning products with natural alternatives. This book can help you make informed decisions about the harmful chemicals found in commercial cleaning products, and discover how to use common household supplies to make your own cleaners that are both greener and cheaper.
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover that your kitchen cupboard already contains many harmless options for transforming your home into a clean and fresh-smelling haven. Lemons, salt, vinegar, baking soda, and club soda are just some of the natural ingredients that can be used to clean the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, floors, and everything in between.
Many of us don't realize just how easy it is to make your own cleaning products and achieve truly amazing results. Turn a chore into a pleasure and discover a whole new way to clean!
By Rachelle Strauss
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 1st December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December