Broke Vegan One Pot
With over 100 plant-based recipes using supermarket staples, along with hints and tips for simplifying vegan cooking, Broke Vegan: One Pot by Sam Dixon will have you cooking delicious meals time after time that save money and help the planet.
Whether you're taking part in Veganuary for the first time, making the move from veggie to vegan or just trying to make your money go further, Broke Vegan: One Pot will bring variety and flavour to your meals without all the washing up!
- Includes Cauliflower, carrot & spinach dhal, Ratatouille gratin and Courgette & aubergine farinata
- Includes Peanut butter & banana peel curry, Smoky black bean chilli with cornbread topping and Aromatic chickpea stew
- Includes Burrito bowl, Wild mushroom & beetroot wellington with roasted broccoli and Roasted tomato & onion puff pie
- Includes Saucy chocolate pudding, Nectarine & raspberry cobbler and Drop doughnuts
Print length: 144 pages
Dimensions: 15.75 x 2.03 x 21.59 cm
We offer FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50. (This does not apply to our print-on-demand service)
Our other delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Tracked Standard - £5 (delivery 5-7 working days from date of order)
- UK Tracked Express - £8.95 (delivery 1-3 working days from date of order)
International and EU
International and EU orders are subject to variable postage costs calculated at checkout; these are dependent on the size and value of your order.
Orders to EU and International addresses may be subject to local customs duty or taxes. You will need to pay any additional charges for customs clearance, charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and origin of the product upon receipt of your order.
Weight restrictions: We are unable to ship orders where the total weight is over 2kg outside of the United Kingdom
Product restrictions: We are unable to ship seeds, plants, bulbs, inflammable products, food and beverages outside of the United Kingdom
Xmas Delivery Dates
Make sure you place your orders by the following dates to garantee delivery by Christmas:
- International - by 1st December
- UK Standard Delivery - by 14th December
- UK Express Delivery - by midday on 20th December